Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's All About Pictures

Some people said that pictures can’t do anything. But for me, pictures and photos and all photography arts are priceless and can be used as a medium to express our feelings. I use my camera in my own way – to communicate and tell people what I felt. I’m not a professional photographer but I love taking pictures and share with people who has a same interest with me. There are some photos in my camera.





All the photos above are taken by me at Melaka. The first photo is ‘Balls in Basket’. I don’t know what is it actually but they are very cute and made from ceramic, I guess. It is from Netherlands.

The second photo is ‘Little Flags from My View’. The third photo is ‘Mengkuang Bag’. The color is very nice. It was made by local people. And the last photo is ‘Beads for Your Hand’.







No comments:

Post a Comment